Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A New Change

Currently, I am going through a pretty bad break up after a long relationship that was pretty serious. I think this is something most of us go through or have gone through no matter how much we try to avoid this situation. I promised myself that this would never happen and I would know he was the right person before committing to a long relationship. But then, I fell in love. In almost an instant. And I still am. ( I am watching "new girl" and they are playing a band called "beach house" which was one of "our bands" we listened to and they are playing a song called "take care" and its beautiful and a band you MUST listen to ).

We never can know what the future has in store for us, but can only hope and have faith that there is a plan and "everything happens for a reason."

During this time, I am trying to distract myself and do what I love most and makes me the happiest. Lately, my friend Lindsey and I have gone on photography adventures while she practices her incredible makeup skills on me. A photographer and makeup artist? She is the best and so sweet. I am very thankful to have her in my life. Here are a few photos from the past week.

Xoxo.


 All Photos By: Lindsey Merri Photography - http://www.lindseymerriphotography.com/












































































No comments:

Post a Comment