Friday, October 7, 2016

Sage, Saige, Tomato, Tomoto

I met an amazing person recently. Unfortunately I had to say my goodbyes to her after only meeting her a week or so ago. 
As Saige sets off on her new journey, we have agreed to be pen-pals. 
In only a short amount of time, we have created a friendship that I am so thankful for. 
She is such an angel, always having a contagious smile across her face. 
A personality of spunk and sweetness surrounds her.
I want to thank Saige for brightening my days and taking the time to share her endless kindness with me. Our chats left me with smiles and memories to also thank you for. 

I will miss this beautiful free spirt but we will be reunited soon enough! 
I hope your new adventure is filled with lots of love, happiness and wonderful friends. 

xoxo
shem 

Thanks for visiting me at House Of Bohemian before you left and modeling for us! 















No comments:

Post a Comment